Welcome to Norfolk Construction Training Group
N.C.T.G is funded by Construction Skills and is here to assist its members with managing their training requirements.
The main aim is to help members comply with current HSE Legislation and offer advice with industry best practise.
The intention being, that this will give them the edge when tendering for work in addition to retaining a loyal, safe workforce.
N.C.T.G has been in existence for approximately 40 years, however with the injection of Construction Skills funding and the appointment of a Training Officer working solely and independently for the group, the future is bright.
The group hold Two meetings a year and workshops are arranged if required to ensure members are kept up to date with current topics.
We offer a support network for our members and try to take the hassle factor out of the subject.
Networking opportunities give members the chance to share ideas, experience and product knowledge as well as gain information relating to local projects and tenders and keeping up tp date with general local intitatives and news.
Group Training Courses are arranged as depicted by the requirements of the members, when there is sufficient requirement within the group it provides the opportunity to take advantage of training at lower prices than would usually apply.
Alternatively training providers are sourced, rates negotiated and bookings arranged on behalf of the members.
Features and Benefits of NCTG
- Excellent value for money only £5.00 per month - £60.00 for the year
- Assistance with arranging and planning training for your workforce
- Assistance with booking CSCS Health and Safety Touch Screen Tests
- Assistance with the completion of Construction Skills Training Plans
- Advice and assistance regarding Construction Skills Grants and information on any available additional funding
- Members only supplier discounts
- 2 Meetings a year and the opportunity to attend networking events with relevant guest speakers, workshops and social events
- Reduced training costs
- Point of contact available to members 20 hours per week to respond and assist with all of the above and any other training issues your company may encounter
- Group training courses arranged locally to match member requirements
- Provision of HSE Legislation news and other applicable information updates by email