NCTG have been invaluable over the past few years, always sourcing up to date training, keeping in touch and helping out whenever they can. They provide excellent support to our company.
We reduce our members training costs by working in conjunction with CITB and other organisations to secure funding where possible. The steady growth of the group over a period of years has enabled us to create strong relationships with local providers resulting in the negotiation of preferential rates for our members.
- Helping companies working within the Construction Industry access affordable, often vital training.
- Providing a platform for the sharing of information and best practise between members and industry specific sources.
- Promoting and encouraging a positive attitude towards the benefits of training and upskilling of personnel.
- Utilising experience, knowledge and contacts gained over the years to alleviate the aggravation of sourcing good quality training.
- A vision to expand and grow to increase our strength thus enabling us to offer an enhanced service with additional benefits.
- Promoting our Industry – Working with schools to provide the workforce of tomorrow with an awareness and understanding of the wide range of career opportunities available within the sector. ‘Whatever you are good at, there is a career in Construction for you!’
Supply Chain Sustainability School
The School is completely FREE and allows you to access training in 5 different areas Sustainability, Offsite, BIM, Lean and Management.
There are 800+ videos & 120+ E-learning modules in addition to blended learning/remote/in person course options and tool kits.
You can sign up for free as a company or you can encourage your employees to register as individuals who will then be able to undertake training modules to enhance their personal development – all courses are confidential, CPD accredited and FREE!
Visit their website to find out more.
What our members think of us
We pride ourselves on our high levels of training which NCTG pay a fundamental part in. They help source training and also offer great service and prices
Samantha and Rachael always respond promptly and is really helpful with any questions we may have.
The service provided is similar to an internal group training department but without the associated overhead
We have recommended NCTG to others because of our satisfaction with the service
The membership fee is exceptional value compared to the benefits we get year in and year out.
Service is first class, pro-active and reliable.
Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
CSCS cards provide proof that individuals working on construction sites have the appropriate training and qualifications for the job they do on site.