Samantha and Rachael always respond promptly and is really helpful with any questions we may have.
We reduce our members training costs by working in conjunction with CITB and other organisations to secure funding where possible. The steady growth of the group over a period of years has enabled us to create strong relationships with local providers resulting in the negotiation of preferential rates for our members.
- Helping companies working within the Construction Industry access affordable, often vital training.
- Providing a platform for the sharing of information and best practise between members and industry specific sources.
- Promoting and encouraging a positive attitude towards the benefits of training and upskilling of personnel.
- Utilising experience, knowledge and contacts gained over the years to alleviate the aggravation of sourcing good quality training.
- A vision to expand and grow to increase our strength thus enabling us to offer an enhanced service with additional benefits.
- Promoting our Industry – Working with schools to provide the workforce of tomorrow with an awareness and understanding of the wide range of career opportunities available within the sector. ‘Whatever you are good at, there is a career in Construction for you!’
New eLearning Courses!
We are working in partnership with Training First Safety to bring our members access to 20 eLearning courses at discounted rates. Training courses such as Asbestos Awareness, CDM Awareness, COSHH and Social Media for Business will be included in the bespoke suite of courses which we have put together to fit with Construction and business development.
You can complete a free trial for any of the eLearning courses on the Training First Safety website.
To find out more please complete the enquiry form here and we will do our best to assist you.
What our members think of us
The service provided is similar to an internal group training department but without the associated overhead
We have recommended NCTG to others because of our satisfaction with the service
The membership fee is exceptional value compared to the benefits we get year in and year out.
Service is first class, pro-active and reliable.
Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
CSCS cards provide proof that individuals working on construction sites have the appropriate training and qualifications for the job they do on site.