Course aims: This course is for those who are entering the Construction industry and is designed to help them understand the potential hazards that they may face while at work on site.
This course highlights potential hazards when working on site and provides practical advice on keeping yourself and your colleagues safe. It covers your individual and employer’s responsibilities, including what you can do if you think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
Duration: One day.
· the need to prevent accidents
· health and safety law
· how your role fits into the control and management of the site
· risk assessments and method statements
· performing safely and asking for advice
· how to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
Upon Completion: Candidates will receive a CITB Health & Safety Awareness certificate which is valid for 5 years.