This course is aimed at personnel who are responsible for fire safety on site.
· Legal fire safety requirements & construction regulations
· Fire control measures on a construction site
· Managing fire safety on a construction site
· Evacuation procedures
· Fire Marshal roles
· Human behaviour
· STA 16 Steps to Fire Safety
· Site security against arson
· Hot works
· Process of fire
· Dangers of smoke
· Classification of fire
· Types of firefighting equipment
· Use and application of firefighting equipment (Practical).
Upon successful completion candidates will receive a certificate of attendance which is valid for two years.
Duration: Half day