This Course is aimed at personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of mobile access towers. No formal qualifications or experience are necessary.
This course includes:
- Theory (classroom) and practical session
- Relevant Health and Safety, regulation and codes of practice.
- Accidents and hazards to be aware of and safe use and stability.
- Types of Towers and different components.
- Multi choice theory test.
- Pre-assembly checks.
- Errecting, moving, dismantling and inspecting a Tower.
- Practical test.
Upon successful completion candidates are issued with PASMA identity card and certificate which is widely accepted and recognised by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) and is valid for 5 years. A Course Notes booklet and current edition of the PASMA Code of Practice.