This course is aimed at personnel who are company directors.
This Course Includes:
- Moral and human costs and the implications of decisions made in the boardroom
- The economic implications of an unsafe working environment.
- Legal responsibilities with regards to health and safety
- The principles and importance of the risk assessment process
- Acquiring competent health and safety assistance and the limitations of such an appointment
- The basic tools of introducing a proactive health and safety culture
Upon Successful Completion candidates are issued with a CITB Site Safety Plus certificate which is valid for 5 years and can be renewed.
Duration: 1 Day.