This Course is aimed at personnel who are considering, or already, working within the Construction and Civil Engineering Industry. No previous qualifications or experience required.
This Course Includes:
- Highlights of potential hazards when working on site and provides practical advice on keeping yourself and your colleagues safe.
- Health and Safety Law.
- How your role fits into the control and management of the site.
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Performing safely and asking for advice.
- How to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident.
Upon successful completion candidates are issued with a Site Safety Plus certificate that is valid for 5 years. The course must be retaken before the expiry date of the certificate to remain qualified.