This course is aimed at personnel who require a basic understanding of what constitutes temporary works, along with planning, work issues and management processes. It assumes limited or no detailed previous knowledge of temporary works so is a great course for learning the basics.
- What constitutes temporary works
- The temporary works management process
- The latest publications and issues relating to temporary works
- The common temporary works issues
- The management process for temporary works
- The roles and responsibilities involved in the temporary works process
Upon successful completion candidates are issued with a CITB Temporary Works General Awareness Training Certificate which is valid for 5 years.
Duration: One day.