IPAF training is provided by a third party through an IPAF registered training centre’.
This course is aimed at personnel who are required to select, use and manage various types of mobile elevated work platforms.
This Course Includes:
- Current Legislation.
- Different MEWP Classifications
- Importance of correct machine selection.
- Selection of the correct PPE for operators.
- Knowledge of the safe use and operation of MEWPs
- Awareness of planning and maintenance
- Awareness of misuse of MEWPs.
Upon Successful Completion candidates are issued with an IPAF certificate and PAL card valid for 5 years.
Duration: 1 Day.