This Course is aimed at personnel who are responsible for or need to know how to support their colleagues who are experiencing mental health issues.
This Course Includes:
- To understand, in-depth, mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing.
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress.
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening.
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support.
- A mental health work book and manual.
Upon Successful Completion candidates will receive a Mental Health First Aid accredited certificate.
Duration: Two Days.