This Course is aimed at Personnel who will benefit from knowledge of environmental issues on construction sites. It is designed to meet the basic environmental knowledge that the sub-contract chain are required to prove to major contractors.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course; however, it has been developed for construction supervisors and this should therefore be considered before enrolling delegates on to this course. Delegates must be competent in English at site supervisor level.
This Course Includes:
- What the environment is and why it is important
- Outline of environmental management systems
- Waste management
- Pollution prevention and water management
- Good neighbour – statutory nuisance, communication
- Archaeology and heritage
- Energy and resources
- Being a responsible contractor
- Delegates are required to complete a multiple-choice assessment at the end of the course.
Upon successful completion of this course delegates are issued with a CITB SEATS Certificate that is valid for 5 years.
Duration: One day