Our memberships rates are incredible value for money, we have 3 membership options. Please see which option best suits you and follow the link to download the Application Form.
The NCTG membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March, the prices shown above are for the current membership year. Membership fees will be charged pro-rata applicable to joining date. (Prior to the 15th of the month, payment would be calculated to include that month and the service provided immediately, after 15th of the month payment would be calculated from the following month with service provided from the 1st of that month).
- Associate Membership is for Non CITB registered companies. This is available to those who offer construction related activity or work within the construction industry but are not in-scope and therefore not able to be registered with CITB.
- Full Membership is for CITB registered companies. This is available to those whose current CITB levy return is in place and applicable levy payments fully up to date (or a direct debit in place).
- Affiliate Membership is for selected companies only. This is available to those who offer specific equipment or products to those working within the construction industry (i.e. a supplier to the industry).
Members Features and Benefits include:
- Help with arranging and planning training for your workforce.
- Support with the completion of CITB Training Plans.
- Advice and assistance regarding CITB Grants and information on any other available funding.
- Invitations to attend meetings, workshops and other events to help businesses keep up to date with industry and legislation changes. Group meetings also offer great networking opportunities and a platform from which to share best practice and business ideas with your fellow members.
- Contact our Training Officer as your first point of contact when you are sourcing Training course options for your workforce and save yourself valuable time.
- Reduced training costs are available to members when NCTG courses are arranged.
Here’s what our current Members have to say
“As a company we value being a member of NCTG. Both Sam and Rachael take the leg work out of organising the training our company needs, freeing up precious time. No question is ever unanswered or too much trouble. The membership fee is exceptional value compared to the benefits we get year in and year out” – Tracey Aldous, Norfolk Drywall Ltd.
“Lister Decorators have been a member of the Norfolk Construction Training Group for over 6 years and have always found the staff to be knowledgeable and friendly to deal with. Being a member of NCTG has enabled us as a small business to constantly keep up to date with training and compliant with the ever-changing regulations that arise. I would not hesitate to recommend NCTG as a training provider.” – Nigel Lister, Lister Decorators Ltd.
“As a small company the real benefit for us as members is having Samantha (Sam)and Rachael’s knowledge and help with the minefield of training and funding. Both provide consistent contact via email of future training dates, funding deadlines and future forums.
The NCTG organised training is a bonus although not always local for us the membership supplemented rates make it viable if needed. Sometimes we just require help or guidance as to the next stage of obtaining cards etc, clarification of a qualification or contact details of the appropriate training provided to arrange our own.
Although we are yet to use any of the other companies that are members of the NCTG it is good to be aware of the services available within the group.” – Anita and Carole, Sutton Services Ltd.
“The cost of membership is very reasonably priced and with CITB assisted training rates almost becomes negligible. Service is first class, pro-active and reliable. Course prompters are welcome and act as a good reminder of what’s available. Where we have found it beneficial to arrange courses just for our own employees these have been sourced efficiently and with reliable sources. Training providers are identified regarding their CITB ATO status which makes claiming grant money back from CITB easier.Attendance at CITB roadshows helps ensure that both NCTG and ourselves are on top of CITB protocols which makes navigating their grant payment process that much easier. Friendly staff make the whole experience that bit more enjoyable. 10/10, very good. Thanks NCTG.” – Tim Bedborough, Reeve Property Restoration Ltd.
CDC have been a member of NCTG for over 6 years now. Sam has been invaluable over those years in helping with the minefield that was the Training Plan to sourcing courses – sometimes at short notice. Getting the members together for meetings is very interesting, so many trades are now represented in the group. – Lorna Parrett, Clarke Demolition Co Ltd.