What do Men's Health Forum do?
- Carry out research regarding male health
- Raise Awareness about male health topics
- Advocate for men's health
- Share and encourage the latest good practice
- Provide health information and advice
For more detail about who they are and what they do click here.
Men's Health Champion Training
Men's Health Champions are a tried and tested way to improve health in a community and can break down the barriers that often exist in health care provision. The training was developed as part of the Interreg 2 Seas Step By Step project in Hampshire by Peter Baker and Jim Pollard
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES?
- the basics of men’s health;
- the role of a Men's Health Champion;
- how to work with men to change health behaviours;
- how to work with men during the Covid-19 crisis;
- how to signpost them for more information.
For more detail about this course and it's price and to book, please visit the website for Men's Health Forum, click here.
Please note to book this course you will need to do so directly with Men's Health Forum.
One man in five will die before he reaches 65, two in five before the age of 75. Not with The Man Manual
For more information about how to purchase from Mens Health Forum - click here.