Skills for Life - Multiply
Free maths courses and activities
Multiply is a government programme to help adults improve their numeracy skills. It is open to anyone 19-years-old or over, who does not have maths GCSE at grade C or equivalent.
Levels of study and cost
The courses and activities are free. There are courses and activities for:
- Anyone who wants to gain confidence and maths skills. This could help you:
- Manage your money, budget and bills better
- Support your children with homework
- Improve your job prospects and work skills
- Anyone who wants a maths qualification. For example, GCSE or functional skills level 2
Please click the link to visit the official Norfolk County Council website to find out more information.