This Course is aimed at personnel who are considering, or already have, supervisory responsibilities. There are no formal entry requirements: however, delegates should hold or be about to hold the role of a supervisor.
This Course Includes:
- Theory (classroom) session.
- Health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- Your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- Risk assessments and the need for method statements
- Effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitoring site activities effectively
- Timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Upon successful completion candidates are issued with a Site Safety Plus certificate that is valid for 5 years. A refresher course can be taken before the expiry date of the certificate to remain qualified.
Duration: Two Days