This course is aimed at personnel who are fire wardens, deputies and safety representatives or anyone holding fire warden responsibilities.
This Course Includes:
- Fire Extinguishers (practical)
- Fire blankets (practical)
- Basic first aid and dealing with a person on fire (burns)
- Process of fire and fire development
- When and how to fight a fire
- Door opening procedure
- Identifying fire hazards
- Control measures Fire legislation
- Induction procedure
- Evacuation Procedures
- Outdoor practical session – delegates extinguishing fires using different types of extinguishers and a fire blanket.
Upon Successful Completion candidates will receive an in-house certificate of attendance which is valid for two years.
Duration: Half Day