This Course is at aimed at Personnel who would benefit from knowing how to spot the symptoms of mental health issues, offer initial help and guide a person towards support.
This Course Includes:
- To recognise and understand the most common mental health issues.
- Gain the skills and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness.
- Learn how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health.
- Acquire skills to support positive wellbeing.
- The course is delivered through a mix of group activities, presentations and discussions.
- A mental health manual and workbook.
Upon Successful Completion candidates will receive a Mental Health First Aid England accredited certificate.
Duration: One Day