This course is aimed at personnel who has responsibility for supervising all forms of temporary works.
- Risk management of temporary works
- The importance of the ‘4Cs’ (communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency)
- Legal duties
- The roles and responsibilities of the TWS
- The role of other temporary work process
- An understanding of the TWS relevant aspects of BS 5975:2008 & A1:2011
Upon successful completion candidates are issued with a CITB Temporary Works Supervisor Training Certificate which is valid for 5 years.
Duration: One day