This course is aimed at personnel involved in all types of construction work and is designed to give an overview of all the duty holder roles and legal duties under current legislation. You will learn about your contractor responsibilities under the Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2015.
This Course Includes:
- CDM 2015 overview.
- Duty holder responsibilities and appointments: Clients, Principal Designers, Designers, Principal Contractors and Contractors.
- Notification of projects.
- Preparation of the client brief.
- Preparation of pre-construction information.
- The elimination, reduction and control of risks through design.
- Planning, managing and monitoring construction work.
- Construction phase plan requirements.
- Application of CDM Part 4 'General requirements for all construction sites'.
- Health and Safety file requirements.
Upon Successful Completion candidates are issued with a CITB National Construction College certificate.
Duration: One Day.